Pages

Monday 5 December 2016

Meet the Cast - Kris Gendall as Tom the Best Man

Kris Gendall will be playing Tom in our upcoming performance of 'Perfect Wedding" Check out his bio below!

"My name is Kris Gendall aka 'Krust Grundell'. You may have seen me in past PBP productions such Cocktails at Pam's, Farndale Murder Mystery, and Sorry! Wrong Chimney. I like McDonalds but haven't always liked McDonalds. Its just really tasty. I like playing Nintendo, specifically Dr. Mario and Tetris, also TMNT.

Mondays are my favorite day of the week and winter is the best because no bugs. My parents are from the Prince Albert region. My grandma's from St. Louis. I am excited to share this world with my life-companion and my two cute (biased) offspring."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews