Pages

Monday 14 November 2016

Meet The Cast - Ginnett Beattie as Daphne, Mother of the Bride

Ginnett Beattie will be playing Daphne, the Mother of the Bride in our upcoming Dinner Theatre December 1st, 2nd & 3rd. Check out her bio below!

"I am Ginnett Beattie, and my role in “Perfect Wedding” is Daphne, the emotional Mother of the Bride who is determined, no matter the circumstances, that a perfect wedding will take place. This is my second play with Yorkton Paper Bag Players and I have played a character named Daphne in both, with my previous character as Thelma/Daphne in “Murder and Checkmate Manor”. I grew up in Yorkton and I work as a manager at Saskatchewan Crop Insurance Corporation in Melville, SK. I was always dramatic as a kid and it easily transitioned to stage in school at the Yorkton Regional High School and a few film and videos at the University of Regina many years ago. I have always enjoyed the fun and excitement of theatre and the Yorkton Paper Bag Players group is, by far, the most fun I have had acting."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews